• Important elements of the total nutritional requirements of the child.
• Promotes normal growth, healthy skin, aids in night and color vision.
• Strengthens connective tissue, muscles and skin.
• Increases resistance to infection.
• Supports the transmission of signals in nervous system and maintenance of the structures of cell walls.
• Promotes red blood cell formation and assists in a variety of metabolic activities.
• Promotes tooth and bone formation and regulates the absorption of minerals like calcium